How To Print Basic Textbook Report
1. Log on to Hayes Program
2. Go to: "Reports icon" on the left task bar.
3. Select "Textbook Reports," then choose
Textbook Basic Report. Highlight in yellow, click on filter icon .
4. Click on "Sorting tab" in upper right corner. It will turn bright blue when you click it.
5. In the box stating "Sort Report By," click on the down arrow, and choose "SLC" code.
Click on the "GO" button in the middle of the screen.
NOTE: At this time you may choose to save this report. If so, you can click on the "Save icon" . It will prompt you to name the report. It will save it in "My Report" section, so that when you go to "Reports" and choose the down arrow the "My Report" will come up and list your saved reports.
6. Choose the SCROLL ICON on the right middle of the screen. (It is the print report icon).
7. When the Adobe box comes up, click "OPEN." That will show your full report.
Then you can go to "File Menu" and select "Print."