Ms. Moran's Classroom Management Plan
To ensure that each child has a pleasant, positive learning experience, a classroom management plan has been developed. This plan will help keep order in our learning environment.
Classroom Guidelines (created with the students)
1. Treat others with kindness. No fighting, teasing, tattling, or saying mean words.
2. Be a good listener. Do not interrupt others when they are talking. Raise your hand to speak.
3. Follow directions the first time they are given.
4. Walk in the classroom and quietly in the hallways.
5. Use an "inside" voice while working in the classroom.
1st offense - verbal reminder/warning
2nd offense - clip (clothespin) moved to blue face; loss of 5 minutes in afternoon play centers or other fun activity
3rd offense - clip moved to yellow face; loss of 10 minutes in afternoon play centers or other fun activity
4th offense - clip moved to red face; loss of all afternoon play centers or other fun activity; phone call home
* movement of clip to blue, yellow or red face is NOT permanent! There is always an opportunity to change your attitude and behavior and work your way back to the green face!