• Students should NOT be dropped off before 7:00 am. There is no one on duty to supervise the children before 7:00 a.m. and it would not be safe to leave them unsupervised.
• All students should be dropped off in the back parking lot on the sidewalk under the awning(A-L door, closest to Highway 3). Please pull forward and allow students to exit on the sidewalk side and proceed to the doors.
• Breakfast begins at 7:10 a.m. Breakfast is free for all students.
• The first bell rings at 7:50 and we start announcements right away. The tardy bell rings at 7:55.
• Students arriving after the tardy bell may be dropped off at the front and must report to the office and receive a tardy slip. If the time is past 8:15, a parent or guardian must enter with the student.
Parents are invited to eat lunch with their children but need to follow the cafeteria guidelines that the rest of the school follows. Lunch room visits are limited to 4 times a year per student during certain months. Please have all children sit at the table with you.
• The children must remain seated with their parents for the safety of everyone. This includes younger siblings as well.
Please be careful not to block the driveways of nearby businesses or residents. We want to make Genoa a safe and positive place for all. We appreciate your attention to these matters.