Tickets and tables are still available for "Dancing With the Principals" on Jan. 22 at the Houston-Hobby Hilton. The deadline for buying tickets or reserving tables is Jan. 17.
The price for individual tickets is $50. A table for 10 is $500. A $1,000 event sponsorship provides a table for 10, recognition in the program, a DVD of the event and 100 votes in the balloting for favorite dancers.
The event starts at 7 p.m.
All but 10 of the 60 available tables have been sold.
Reservations may be made by contacting Cindy Parmer, the Pasadena ISD's Director of Community Relations, at 713-740-0288, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event features dining and ballroom-style dancing by school district personnel. Proceeds benefit the Pasadena ISD Education Foundation.
The lineup of dancers has been set. Competing dance groups will be:
* Lisa Haws and Melissa Chamberlain, Golden Acres Elementary
* Terry Webb and Linda Garrett, South Houston Intermediate
* Mike Van Loenen and Cynthia Pena, Lomax Middle School
* Shirlyn and Dan Ross, Young Elementary
* Dianna Walker and Johnny Daniels, San Jacinto Intermediate
* Marsha Jones and Jamelle Settles, Schneider Middle School
* Dr. Angela Stallings, Steve Fleming, Kevin Blain, Roneka Lee, Derek Moody, Jeremy Richardson and Tish Eubanks, Memorial High School
* Diane Phelan and Mark Buratti, Keller Middle School
* Ken Phelps and Sandra Jobe Buckner, Kruse Elementary