Out-of-District applications for the 2016-2017 school year are now being accepted for children of current full-time Pasadena ISD employees.
If you are an employee of Pasadena ISD who lives outside of our district’s boundaries and would like to enroll your child in a PISD school for the 2016 – 2017 school year, you must complete an application in Student Services located at the Pasadena ISD Administration building.
Important Facts about Out-of-District Transfers:
- All applications must be renewed annually.
- Application deadline is Friday, May 6, 2016
- The following information is required on all applications:
- PISD Lawson Employee ID Number, and
- Name of school district and campus zoned to your home address
- Applications are available for students in grades Prekindergarten – 12. Prekindergarten students must meet enrollment qualifications to attend tuition-free.
- On June 13, 2013, the Pasadena ISD School Board capped enrollment at the following campuses due to overcrowding. This cap prohibits any new transfers to a capped campus, except for siblings of students currently on a transfer and for extenuating circumstances.
- High Schools – Dobie and Sam Rayburn
- Intermediate Schools – Bondy and Thompson
- Elementary Schools – Pomeroy
- Upon termination of employment with Pasadena ISD, student transfers expire.
If you have any questions, contact Jamie Burt via email at email@example.com
or by calling Extension 70239.