The Pasadena ISD Athletic Department is preparing for the 2015-16 season. If you are interested in working at any of our sports venues, please complete the attached Worker Application and submit to Liz Tolleson at 2906 Dabney, Pasadena, 77502. Or call 713.740.0841 Monday – Friday from 8 – 4:30. We are looking for professional and energetic individuals who love and support Pasadena ISD Athletics
Rodney Chant, Director of Athletics
Jana Williams, Assistant Director of Athletics
Liz Tolleson, Executive Assistant Athletic Office
Click for Application
|The application for the Aspiring Administrator Academy – Cohort IV 2015-2016, is now available. Please apply if you are interested in becoming a future campus administrator and have met, or will meet, the following criteria by June 1st:
- Completed Master’s Degree
- Obtained a Mid-Management or Principal Standard Certificate
- Certified in the Professional Development Appraisal System (PDAS)
- Valid Texas Teaching Certificate
- At least 3 years’ experience as a classroom teacher
If you meet all of the requirements and have your principal’s recommendation, you will be interviewed for the cohort. Interviews will be held on June 10th & 11th at the Carmen Orozco Professional Complex in the Braden Center.
Throughout the year, participants will have an opportunity to work with an experienced assistant principal, who will serve as a mentor, and who will provide opportunities to experience the world of campus administration. If selected as a member of the Aspiring Administrator Academy, your first meeting will be held on Monday, August 3rd.
Applications for participation can be found within Eduphoria! Formspace. Attached to this email you will find additional information about the requirements and the logistics of the application process.
- How to apply through Eduphoria
If you have any other questions, please contact Traci Goodwin
- Aspiring Administrator Academy Cohort IV 2015-16 Requirements
The deadline for submitting applications for the Aspiring Administrator Academy is June 5th.
S.A.G.A. 2015 FLYER
PLAYER REGISTRATION FORM
National Teachers Day Open House at IT'Z Pasadena May 5
Grand Openings/Dedications/Open House
Gardens Elementary – May 14, 6 p.m.
South Shaver Elementary – May 20, 6 p.m.
Lewis Career & Technical HS - May 27, 6 p.m.
Better Hearing & Speech Month: May
May 21 – GT showcase
May 28 – Shining Stars
June 2 - 4 – Graduation Ceremonies
| Friends in Need
An open forum to post notices about employees and their immediate families who have
"go fund me" accounts or blood drives, etc.
Please be sure to have permission from the
person involved before you post here.
| PBS Learning Media: Fast Facts
- PBS LearningMedia, a partnership of PBS and WGBH Educational Foundation, is THE destination that provides PreK-12 educators with access to free digital content for their classroom designed to improve teacher effectiveness and student achievement
- Offers 87k+ digital resources from 205 trusted media partners aligned to national and Common Core State Standards
- The PBS LearningMedia Basic Service offers educators and students free access to digital content; the Custom Service offers enhanced features and functionality including additional content, reporting and analytics, and state standards alignment for a nominal fee.
- 1.5M+ educators currently have registered accessto PBS LearningMedia content.