Out-of-District Transfer Notification

Out-of-District applications for the 2017 - 2018 school year are now being accepted for children of current full-time Pasadena ISD employees.

If you are an employee of Pasadena ISD who lives outside of our district’s boundaries and would like to enroll your child in a PISD school for the 2017 - 2018 school year, you must complete an application in Student Services located at the Pasadena ISD Administration building.  

Important Facts about Out-of-District Transfers:
  • All applications must be renewed annually. 
  • The following information is required on all applications:
    • PISD Lawson Employee ID Number, and
    • Name of school district and campus zoned to your home address
  • Applications are available for students in grades Prekindergarten – 12. Prekindergarten students must meet enrollment qualifications to attend tuition-free.
  • The Pasadena ISD School Board capped enrollment at the following campuses due to overcrowding.  This cap prohibits any new transfers to a capped campus, except for siblings of students currently on a transfer and for extenuating circumstances.
    • High Schools – Dobie and Sam Rayburn
    • Intermediate Schools –  Bondy and Thompson
    • Elementary Schools – Pomeroy
  • Upon termination of employment with Pasadena ISD, student transfers expire. 
If you have any questions, contact Jamie Burt via email at
or by calling Extension 70239.