Returning Student

Returning Student

(Did NOT complete previous school year in PISD)

1. Find Your Zoned Campus

You will need to know to which campus your home address is zoned.

> Click here to find your zoned campus.

  1. In the search box located at the top left corner, type your home address and click enter.
  2. A pop-up box will include a list of schools zoned to your address.

2. Request Registration Appointment

Call the campus to set up an enrollment appointment  or go in person to enroll.  Make sure you take the required documents listed below to the campus.  


o Two Current Proofs of Residence

Acceptable forms of proof of residence include:

  • Mortgage payment statement or lease
  • Current utility bill (cell phone bills are not accepted)
  • Auto Insurance Payment Statements
  • State/Federal Assistance Documentation
    Medicare  Unemployment Benefits
    Medicaid  Military/Veteran’s Benefits
    Social Security  TANIF
    SNAP  Child Support Documentation

o Immunization Record
o Student’s Birth Certificate (original or certified copy)

o Social Security Card
o Final report card or withdrawal documents from previous school
o Child custody documentation outlining parental rights