Process for Accommodation Request Form

Only Designated Supports requiring TEA approval must submit a request form to TEA.

Accommodation requests must be approved by TEA before a student can use the accommodation on a state assessment.

The decision to use a Designated Support requiring TEA approval is recommended by the appropriate team at the campus level based on the eligibility criteria and is documented as “pending TEA approval.”