Veterans Memorial Stadium/Newcomb Field
Pasadena ISD's Veterans' Stadium opened in 1965 and can hold more than 13,000 fans. Originally named Pasadena Memorial Stadium, the district's Board of Trustees voted to change the name of the stadium in 2006 to honor those armed forces personnel who have sacrificed for our country. In 2004, the football field at the stadium was dedicated in honor of retired coach and athletic director Bill Newcomb, who served Pasadena ISD for more than 40 years and was head football coach at South Houston High School from 1981-1987. He was also a standout player at Pasadena High School from 1953-56. The stadium hosts all of the varsity home football games for the district's five high schools and is also host to many Class 3A, 4A and 5A playoff games. The varsity high school soccer teams also play at Newcomb Field in the winter.
Weldon "Stoney" Phillips Gymnasium
Phillips Field House is located adjacent to Pasadena Veterans Stadium. The facility features one of the very best floor surfaces available for high school basketball. Parking space is plentiful and basketball fans will find it very accessible from all areas of town. Named after the former Pasadena Independent School District Athletic Director, Weldon "Stoney" Phillips, the facility is the perfect venue for Championship Day for the McDonalds Texas Invitational Basketball Tournament.