The mission of Pasadena ISD, the gateway to unlimited opportunity for our culturally rich community, is to empower students to become accomplished, self-directed, collaborative, lifelong learners, who boldly contribute to an increasingly complex and evolving world by engaging them in positive relationships, rigorous curriculum, and innovative meaningful experiences.
THE DISTRICT'S STRATEGIC PLAN
The District's Strategic Plan is a five-year plan that will help ensure that all of our energies and resources are being dedicated the right areas to guide the district to success. The goals of the plan are outlined in the following seven strategies:
- We will ensure rigorous curriculum and meaningful experiences through innovative learning environments that meet the individual needs of each student.
- We will promote career and college exploration and preparation through the use of systems and structures to meet the needs of all.
- We will actively recruit, develop, and retain a highly qualified staff.
- We will use a culturally responsive approach to relentlessly pursue meaningful engagement with parental, business, and community stakeholders.
- We will promote a safe school environment, teach citizenship, and support the social, emotional and physical well-being of all students and staff.
- We will promote an exemplary learning environment through the utilization of ancillary service departments that integrate established and innovative practices, standards, and systems.
Along with these strategies, action plans have been developed to ensure the district's goals are met. The Strategic Plan and the Action Plans can be viewed in detail by clicking HERE.