If your child is new to Pasadena ISD or you have moved within the Pasadena ISD boundaries and need to register your student at a different Pasadena ISD campus, complete the online registration process.

View a video for information about completing the online registration process.



The online registration process can be completed on a computer or tablet. If you do not have access to a computer or tablet, one will be available at the campus.

To enroll in Prekindergarten, your child must be 4 years old by September 1, 2020 and meet one of eligibility requirements. Click here to see the Prekindergarten Registration page for more details.

To enroll in Kindergarten your child must be 5 years old by September 1, 2020.

Document Needed to Complete Online Registration:
Current utility bill (water, gas, electric, landline phone)

Later you will have to provide the following documents to the campus, if your child is new to Pasadena ISD.

  • Current lease, rental agreement, deed, mortgage payment booklet,
  • Student’s current immunization records, and
  • Student’s birth certificate (original or certified copy) is required for Prekindergarten, Kindergarten, all students new to Pasadena ISD that are under 11 years of age, and students who have never been enrolled in a Texas public school

Click on a colored link below that best describes your student

In-District Transfers:

If you are interested in obtaining a student transfer for your child from one Pasadena ISD school to another, you will need to complete The In District Transfer Form and submit the application to:
the school you would like your student to attend for elementary and middle school students, or the school the student is zoned to attend for intermediate and high school students

Out-of-District Transfers:

Pasadena ISD offers out-of-district transfers through the Limited Open Enrollment Program.


Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child in Pasadena ISD through the Limited Open Enrollment program. Because the application process can take 7-10 days to complete, it is imperative that your child remains enrolled at their current school until you receive confirmation that the transfer is approved.

When turning in your application, you must bring your child’s 2018-19 school records (August 2018 – Present). Applications will not be processed until all records are turned in to Student Services. Required documents include:

  1. Completed Transfer Application
  2. Report Card/Grade Report
  3. Attendance Report
  4. Discipline Report 
    If your child had no discipline issues, please ask their school to give you something in writing, on school letterhead, that states no discipline issues.
  5. Most recent ARD document (Only applicable if student receives Special Education Services)

If applying under the grandparent clause, the grandparent’s address determines the school the student is eligible to attend. THE PARENT MUST ENROLL THE CHILD. Both the parent and grandparent must provide two proofs of residence with the application.

Applications should be turned in to PISD Administration Building located at:

Student Services
1515 Cherrybrook Ln
Pasadena, TX 77502